Friday, July 18, 2008

Love life...

I have been together with my boyfriend for almost 4 years.. I just had a conversation about my boyfriend with my mom. Sigh. Yes i know she doesn't like him, but her reasoning for it is just so...i don't know, like his Zodiac sign, his family background( which she claimed she know nothing about and yet when i want to tell her she said she doesn't want to know) and she said other stuff that she cannot put a word to it. I mean, i could understand if you dislike a person's character, but zodiac sign? huh? and all this while i thought my mom wanted to convert to Christianity. I mean she will be the last person i would have thought of to tell me that i am not compatible with my boyfriend because he's a chinese tiger. I am not going to continue this blog

No comments: