Monday, July 7, 2008

huhhhhh

I am here..blogging after my exam like a loser... i'm broke and bored and still have a lot to do. why am i bored? sigh. I still have a room to clear, i have a lot to study, i have a lot of clothes to fold, a lot of floor to wipe. i shouldn't be feeling bored and down.
Tomorrow viva's results is coming out.. i felt rejected by my friends.. sigh i didn't wanna go to the penang trip because i seriiously have no money at all..
and now...im just thinking of going ice skating tomorrow by myself just to relax and i got scolded by my boyfriend. i mean what's his problem ???? i didn't wanna bother him because i know he has exam.. so just because he had exam i can't go out and enjoy myself???i seriously do not understand. i really hate this situation. i have no idea why is he mad at me. even this morning, i dunno what did i said but he was really really mad and i don't know why. he has exam fine. i mean who doesn't have exams????????? he's talking like he's the only one that has exam. huh? i have exams too ok.. i have been having a stiff 2 weeks of studying for exam. i want to relax for a while. is that so wrong? if i do not take a break, i would seriously commit suicide in the middle of studying for my usmle exam. i mean.. i have been studying morningn till night everyday for the past 2 months u know. why can't i have a break? pls tell me what i did wrong because i really had no idea.

No comments: