Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Dear Mr Reader of my Blog

Today I reopened a topic that we have discussed previously. But sad to say you didn't respond much. Thought perhaps you were busy or in a bad mood. But again you returned the comment by saying I'm also in a bad mood. Sigh. That's that. That'll never change. You reciprocating my statement and use it back against me

I just wonder if you see my point of view at times. Or put yourself in my shoes. Because I do.

For some reason yesterday you didn't reply my okay. And I fell asleep. I woke up at 215 am noticing no reply from you after 4 hours. Perhaps you were at a dinner meeting. Maybe finally for once my insecurities are gone.

But i flooded you with messages. I wished am confident to know you'll definitely call me to wake me.. sadly am scared you won't.

If i don't whatsapp you again after you not replying the okay will you still text me? I don't feel so confident about that. Scared you'll leave me.

:'(.

No comments: