Thursday, April 2, 2015

worse ever urti

This is like the worse ever URTI i ever had.

Sigh. Am glad i went to work today and was chased out by Mr. F

went home feeling a bit woozy and dizzy and had a fever(again ) in the afternoon

Is it me, or is it the spark dying away?

He's just busy right

I know I shouldn't compare, but.. there used to be sparks in my previous relationships.

hmmmm scratch that

well my first relationship, i've totally screwed that up. Plenty of spark there

Second was a total wrong relationship. which reminded me. he has never attended an actual public even with me. not once. well, of course I know why

Should I give this relationship a chance?

Rational me? Yes!

So what if he hasn't asked when am going back to KL? obviously I would tell him if I am

He's obviously busy now and making a career for himself

So what if he isn't always romantic and cheesy and sweet? at least he's mine. As far as I know.

I have to stop thinking about unnecessary things

If it works it works

If it doesn't ? oh well


No comments: