Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Insight

Whats the point of having insight if I keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again?

Can I just have some self discipline and stop being such a ridiculous freak?

I know it's rude and ridiculous to continuously text someone

I've done it many times, and have driven people away

but still I do it.

And finally today he told me to stop

and I gave all the breakup talk and then regretted immediately

why do i do that?

sigh

My sister was right. Every couple is different. Some people are just not used to being constantly in touch all the time.

I became this psychotic person sometimes when I am not thinking straight and utter those horrible words. :( it happened again and again and again.

i took those words back, because I knew it was my fault

Hope it'll all be well

Next time. before I utter something on whatsapp I should just blog it out

and my stupid F******* landlord. Am so pissed with her. Insisting that she wants to come no matter how late even though i am super busy in this rotation. bugged me throughout my interview and entrance examination!

n now bugging me about electricity bill (i was giving her another tax bill but somehow the electricity bill got attached to that sigh) and now she thinks I hadn't paid the bill.

I have a feeling, that blithering idiot doesn't know online banking. Insisting that i should go to the payment counter and bring the bill to check.

AUNTIE hello, i have already told you that I am super busy, do you think i can go queue at the counter? i barely even have time to fix a time to meet up with you and the new tenants. smart people like us use online banking now. and you can call them to check your electricity bill , 24 hrs( very impressive SESCO! :) )

She kept going on and on how she should make the payment and if I want the bill to be deducted from my deposit. -.-

glad i found the snapshot of the receipt after making the payment

so angry with her... i hate to say this but,,, auntie... u better wish you'll never have a surgical problem


No comments: