Sunday, January 11, 2015

me

again i am back to this

Is it a me thing?

Or is just that I hadn't found the right guy?

Or am i just a dissatisfied brat?


I thought I have found the one

I thought I did

but right after he said those three words...

the texting became less

i felt neglected

and I've never realised, that having someone important to me to hold my hand became so important to how i feel.

I felt that he's embarrassed by me.

at the beginning, he said, i should tell him how I feel

but now whenever I did, it became a complaint, instead of an expression of how I feel

I became unsure of how he felt about me anymore

When i said i miss him.. answer is yes

it's only been 3 months now

I don't want to go out with someone who doesn't care about me

claims he does everytime i asked him

but why do i doubt it?

is it because he just doesn't and i couldn't feel it?

or he kept it so so so deep in his heart that i couldn't feel it

sigh

when am i going to stop complaining?

or when am i gonna meet someone to stop me doing that?

i should really study seriously


No comments: