Thursday, April 7, 2011

Holiday and Shopping

AAhhhhhh I am currently in London. Can't stop thinking of my beloved ones back home and also friends and colleague who are currently in Malacca having the induction and starting work real soon..

Anyway, just got back from a trip fully planned by my beloved sister which was fanttabulous!!!!! A-mazing. I saw so much, learnt so much, walked so much, aannnnnddddd SHOPPED so much!!!!!!

GOSH!!!

1. Countless tops (tops from H& M, Barcelona etc
2. 1 long champ handbag(proud of myself for only purchasing one bag so far hehehe!! :D)
3. 4 pair of shoes(1 wedge from ugg, 1 flats from zara, 1 heels from clarks, 1 heels from poetic license london- I think I have gone absolutely mad)
4. 3 dresses( 2 from H&M 1 from Morgan)
5. 1 pair of jeans
6. 3 perfumes(1 britney spears, 1 flora gucci, 1 bvlgari)
7. books from museums and gifts from museums
8. Countless shirts for souvenirs

I lost track of my accounts after the 3rd day here.

And I am gonna spend another 8 more days in LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG~~~

Broke and unemployed.


No comments: