Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happiness..

I am so so so so happy. I am such a lucky person. I have great parents who love me for who I am, love me and put me through medical school even though the fees are spectacularly expensive because my results weren't good enough for public university.

I am lucky that I was able to get an elective in New York and that my parents were able to pay for it and am able to discover the other things that I am able to do that I would not be able to prove in Malaysia.

I am lucky that I have a great brother who made me realize that we have to treasure what we have and also who are the real friends and who are not.

I am lucky that I have a great, beautiful loving sister who always make it a point to be there for me when I am alone. I am gonna miss her when she goes to london!

I am lucky that I have great friends, friends who would come to me during an emergency when I needed help, friends who would lend their helping ears and listen to my woes when I am unhappy, friends who would accompany me everyday for a drink when I can't stay home and cry behind the locked door.

I am lucky I have the opportunity to work with a great professor whom I admire for his wisdom, and most of all, his motivation that is still alive in him. I wish I would always be that motivated all the time.

I am just so so so so lucky!!!!! :)

No comments: