Sunday, February 8, 2009

Clubbing

oh well....Clubbing session today surely did went well... Got back from seremban last friday and observed what i've always seen practically everyday of my life 6 months back. KTM packed like sardines and Aunties and uncles scolding from outside shouting to ask people in the middle cubicle to stand closer. Sigh. When will all this anger be over? the whole trip back to kepong took about 2 hours. spent the whole evening talking to my mom...god i miss home.
Saturday, was THE day that i plan to finish my summaries, reports and also some questions. what i ended up doing? well, got up at 10 in the morning, had breakfast with mom and then went to see the gp to certify the medic alert bracelet(I am allergic to aspirin and NSAIDS). been putting it away for too long. there goes the whole morning. got home at about 2 and started filling up the application forms( am applying to get a clinical clerkship in the United States, fulfill my dream of becoming a surgeon in the United States) sigh didn't get much done as usual, it's just too tedious. later on had dinner with parents and brother at one utama, had a really sad discussion with my dad. he was stressed and concerned if he can afford to send me to the states this fall... Sigh I feel really really bad and guilty, I wished I had more violin students so that i have extra money to contribute towards the clinical clerkship this fall...

anyway, later on that night I went clubbing at Quattro as I have promised my sister that I would be the chauffeur. it wasn't a 100% enjoyable night. I don't drink when I go clubbing to stay sober, 2 of my cousin's friend were really, really drunk. i had to take one of them down the stairs and fell down myself Y_Y good thing none of my friends are there. didn't know i am going to regret it later on(My arms are really sore!- and im a rock climber!!!!- a drunk person must hv doubled their weight) anyway, i stayed outside with his drunk friends. sat down on the floor and make sure they don't hit their head. my sister was really drunk too, was talking and acting girly with all strangers. sigh. not a very pretty sight. and later on, on the journey back she had vomited a few times. her friend asked me why didn't i drink, firstly, it was because i am going to drive, and secondly, being a vain pot, i hate looking like a lobster after more than 3 drinks. and 3rdly, after excessive drinking, i usually cry like a baby, experienced it once and i DO NOT want to experience it again. Sigh i wished my sister won't drink so much. how can i advice her without sounding like a mother and a nerd? there's no way around it.

tomorrow, or should i say 3 hours later my 1st student of the day will be coming. can't really sleep now, hungry. which reminds me that one of my student stopped learning. Sigh. less income. I am feeling really guilty that I gave so much burden to my dad. I should have done better in STPM and get into a public uni.

No comments: